
Today we put the Christmas ornaments on the tree. I was going through my ornaments when I found the ornament I got from my grammie last Christmas. This ornament is a Christmas Tree made out of cell phones. This has got to be one of my favorite ornaments. I was looking at the box and on the back their was a little poem that goes to this ornament and want to share this poem with you.
Cell-ebrate!
"Twas the night before Christmas,
When all of the cells
showed holiday wishes
for cheery Noels-
emoticons,pictures,
text messages, too.
And the very best one?
Mery Xmas 2U
"Twas the night before Christmas,
When all of the cells
showed holiday wishes
for cheery Noels-
emoticons,pictures,
text messages, too.
And the very best one?
Mery Xmas 2U







3 comments:
I think it is so cool that Grammie gets you an ornament every year. I had fun watch each of you put them up on the tree last night and remember why she got that one for that year.
What a fun ornament! Grammies are great, aren't they?
It is fun finding something each year that makes me think of your year, from my eyes. Wish would have found a blog one for this year! Oh well. Looking forward to seeing how I did this year. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment