




This week has been a very stressful, happy week. First off Jane Helm had her fourth child this Monday at 5:50pm. It was a girl and her name is Olivia Jane Helm!!!! She was 6lbs 6oz. We watched the kids for them Monday and Tuesday. Congrats Jane and Family!! Also on Tuesday when I woke up everything was covered in snow. It has been cold all week and hard to do stuff out side. Today I played with the kids in the snow but it got so cold that I had to go outside after five minutes because it was so cold. I have also been busy with Christmas. Buying Christmas gifts for people and doing stuff at school. At school we are creating rock bands and performing songs with are rock bands on Friday. I will post about it when we do it. Well I hope you have a nice rest of the week!







1 comment:
What a crazy week it has been. I think we will all be ready for break! Thanks for playing in the snow with the kids. You are a great big sister and Aunt!
Post a Comment