



Last Friday was are last day of school before winter break. That Friday we performed with are rock bands. We were called the Burger Queens. We sang the Ding Fries are done song ( the song is on my playlist if you want to listen to it) We rocked, we had those bells you use at restaurants when they say "order up". It was a blast. I was also thankful it was the last day till winter break. I have had a pretty nice winter break so far. Got presents from my grammie on Sunday, slept over at my Grandma Starrs house Monday. Tuesday we celebrated Grandpa Starrs b-day at Golden Corral. It was a blast. We reserved the private room their called the "Emporium"! We had good food and Angie came up with a cool quiz game. Here was one of the questions. When did grandpa get his first T.V? A) early 1970's B) early 1950's C) early 1960's D) early 1940's. I'll give you the answer at the bottom of the post. Sorry the pictures from Golden Corral are the best quality I took them with a cellphone camera. Well I will keep you posted with many posts on Winter Break!!!
ANSWER IS B) early 1950's!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment