Thursday, December 25, 2008

This has been an awesome christmas




I have had an awesome X-mas. I got a laptop notebook. One of those little laptops. I also got the Twilight movie companion, and much more. From my grandma I got a lot of clothes, violin case, and one of Grandma Flowers dolls. Grandma Flower is my great grandma who died a couple of years ago. I am so glad that I got a laptop. I got messanger to. Any of ypu have a messanger. I would love to add you. Well I hope you guys had had a great Christmas. I would love to hear your stories. Sometimes we get to carried away with presents but we must still remember the true meaning of Christmas.

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I am glad that you were so grateful for all that you got. I love you! I was just thinking of the Christmas when you were 2 and it was time to come out of the room and you were suddenly so scared because the idea of Santa being there freaked you out. You peek out and then go back to our room and finally I have to bring you out. Oh how you have grown!

erica said...

So glad you had a good Christmas Ariel! I love the laptop!

grammie said...

Seeing you open your lap top on your moms blog makes me remember the christmas I got this little box and inside was a little princess telephone with a note, next week your phone will be installed in your room. I am sure I felt about a phone in my room, the way you did opening that laptop. Just the best Christmas present ever. I will never forget that Christmas gift, just as you will never forget your laptop. Such warm loving memories to last forever. Love, Grammie