Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aren't Saturday's the greatest thing

Saturdays is one of the best days of the week for kids who go to school. I'm sure for parents it is the other way around because then everyone is just making mess and messing around when you want to get some work done. Today was a very good Saturday. 1. I got to really sleep in. I have had a cold with horrible coughing and I keep waking up of coughing attacks. 2. I got to stay in my PJ's all morning! 3. I got to go to my grandmas house and help her decorate the house for Christmas. 4. I got to spend a little time with my family. I usually have to wake up at 6:15am in the morning today I got to sleeping till 10:00am. I did not have to get to my regular clothes right away. My grandma needed help decorating the house so I did that for a couple hrs. She also helped me with my parents Christmas gift. When I got home I had a nice loving family to welcome me home. This all equals one thing. A PRICELESS SATURDAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chanda Starr said...

Isn't great how a day can hold so much more than you ever expected when you woke up. I am glad you like coming home to our family. Now if we can just find a moment to share in that hot chocolate!