Sunday, October 11, 2009

Temple Trp/New Hair Cut

What a crazy weekend this weekend has been. First on Friday I cut my hair, and I love it!!!! I am pretty sure that I cut 7-8 inches off. It is so easy to take care of now!
Saturday I went on the youth temple trip. It was a blast. We went to the winter quarters temple, and the visiting center. We also got to eat at Golden Corral ( WAY BETTER THEN EMPORIA GOLDEN CORRAL!)The car ride up and down was also fun to. Down below I have made a video of pictures from the temple trip. ENJOY!!!



3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I really love all the pictures from the temple. It looks like a very special trip and lots of fun with your friends. Your hair looks beautiful!

Angela Kahle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and ran into the same snow we did on our way home. I miss getting to go to the temple with my friends. I love your hair too, I need to go get my hair cut and styled soon. Talk to you later!

Starry said...

I love your new haircut Ariel! You look even more grown up and stylish with it. I'm also really glad you had so much fun and got to serve in the temple--what a perfect weekend. Thanks for sharing.