A couple weeks ago I discovered a new thing. I discovered that I can put pictures on my computer and on paint and draw on them. So the past few weeks I have been painting on pictures. A lot of them are really silly looking but fun to do. So I thought I would put on them on my computer to show you guys. Sorry to my friends who's pics got drawn on. I will post more when I make more, but here are a few that I have made.
Alyssas funny make over

Crazy ladies!!!!

MIA THE TERMINATOR!!!

KATIE THE MAGICAL CONSTIPATED WRESTLER

You can't read the words very well but the words by mia say memories says "Memories Never Fade". If you click on the pic it should get bigger for you too see the words.

2 comments:
Where is my picture??
ummm...lovely, I like all the bold red lipstick. :)
Post a Comment