Monday, October 26, 2009

"Wish Angie A Happy Birthday" joke

This past year my uncle Russell and I have been picking on each other. So we have been doing alot of jokes on each other. Well when we were having Russells birthday celebration in August Russell was looking at my new phone.I thought that he had just looked at it but I was wrong. He had put an alarm on my phone so that every day at 5:00pm it would ring and say "Wish Russell a Happy Birthday" This went on for about two weeks and it was ANNOYING ME TO DEATH! Finally my dad figured out how to turn it off and I was glad. Well this past Sunday we had Angies Birthday Celebration. I was telling him how annoying that joke was and stuff. He looked at my phone once and I watched him and he didnt do anything..so I thought. That night I asked him if he had done anything and he said no. WELL Russell is a pretty good liar because at 9:15pm this evening my phone went off and I thought it was a text but instead it was my alarm saying "PLEASE WISH ANGIE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY". So Angie I wish you a happy birthday, and Russell you are probably laughing your head off right now but trust me I will GET YOU BACK SOMEDAY!!!!

No comments: