Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Days to all of you moms out there. I wanted to make this post especially for my mom. I wanted to share how much I love my mom. She is the best mom in the world. No one can ask for a more supporting mother. She is the best cook in the world. I am glad to say that she is not a mom who takes her kids out to eat every week, she cooks delicous unique foods which is better then any restraunt food. She is also very creative. She comes up with unique gifts for nieces and nephews. I LOVE MY MOM. Mom thank you for all you have done for me. Even though sometimes I don't seem like I appreciate you i really do. LOVE YA MOM!

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Thank you Ariel!! Maybe I say it to much and probably still not enough I LOVE YOU!!!!

grammie said...

You are blessed to have such a wonderful mother and she to have such a loving daughter, may it only grow stronger every year!