Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Busy with the last couple of weeks of school, but is school is now over so now I have more time. As many of you might know I am a HUGE American Idol fan. Wendsday was the finale. I liked both of the final two, Adam Lambert, and Kris Allen. They both sounded excellent. Adam Lambert is more of the Rocker type, and Kris Allen can sing more of todays popular songs. So I really didn't care who won. Kris Allen won!!!!! They will both be successful. Here is some videos of there best songs. I plan to update another post with the new. New Moon movie poster later today or tomorrow. Also if you want to hear some more of there songs check my playlist and I have added some of both of there songs.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment