

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been very busy and not had time to post. So I thought I would post about my sisters new obsession. A year ago I was really into High School Musical. So we have all of the DVD's. I'm not obsessed with it now I am now obsessed with Twilight. Well Monday Faith got out one of the DVDs an started watching them. Well she realized that she loved them. She started out watching the third one then the second one, and then the first. She has been watching each one of theser DVD's every day. Her favorite one is HSM 2. She loves the ending. She also loves singing to the songs. Faith also has a crush on Troy Bolton the main character of HSM. Faith now has HSM shoes and hair things. I'm actually going to say YES MY SISTER ACTUALLY LIKES SOMETHING GIRLY! She used to be obsessed with Ben 10 and Pokemon because her brothers liked them, but for once she likes something girly. I don't have a picture of her with HSM stuff but here is a pic of HSM 2 and Troy Bolton in honer of Faith







1 comment:
I like you because you put on pictures. Next time put Gabrielle on your blog.
Post a Comment