



Young Women Excellence was this Wednesday. I had a really good time.All of the Young Women and to do a presentation on what they were working on. I got pictures of my friends presentations but I never got a picture of mine. I will get a picture of it soon and I will post it right away. The first picture is a picture of us eating pumpkin pie and my friend Mia being silly. The next picture is a picture of Hailey Easts project. She did a comic book on the ten commandments. Yes she drew this all by herself. The next one is Alyssa's presentation on one of her Good Works experiences. She had to take care of a pig. The last one is a picture of Mia's Knowledge experience poster on her being in Chorus. My poster was a picture of three Knowledge experiences I have been working on. I would just like to say that Personal Progress is a really good program and that I have enjoyed doing it.







2 comments:
It was a great night and I was impressed by all the different things the girls had going on. i bet you were nervous going first but it didn't show. Just don't get any ideas about caring for a pig....
I'm sad I missed it, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment