Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costumes+friends+Candy=Halloween


I had a great Halloween this year. I dressed up with my friend Alyssa as Smartie Pants and Dum Dum. She was the Smartie Pants with Smarties on her pants, and I was the Dum Dum with dum dums all over me. Now it is time to tell you about my great Halloween night. We started off by having friends and family come to our house for hot dogs and chili for dinner. After that we went to the ward trunk or treat for about a 1/2 hour. We then went trick or treating with our friends to my Grandma Newkirks, Aunt Tonyas house, and our old street Rural Street. We then went back to our house and Alyssa, Katie, Savanna, and I went trick or treating on Belmont Ct. and Old Manor. We got some good stuff. When we were done trick or treating went back home traded candy and talked till everyone had to go home. I had a great Halloween with my friends. I'll have to say that I have a tons of candy but it will be gone soon. This is little off of the subject but my background is a Twilight background in honer of the movie coming to theaters this month!!! Well Happy late Halloween.

2 comments:

erica said...

Very creative Ariel! You and Alyssa look cute. It's always fun to dress up with friends. When I was in 7th grade I dressed up with my best friend. At first we thought we were too cool to go trick or treating, but then at the last minute decided we wanted to get candy. So she was "Krimp" and I was "Kurl," (Krimp 'n Kurl). Pretty lame. And not nearly as creative as you and Alyssa! :)

grammie said...

So glad you have such great friends to do things with. I remember how special my best friend was, we dont see each other much now, but we are still the best of friends for ever. What a great halloween you had!! Love, Grammie