Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged so here our my crazy eights.

8 THINGS I'M OBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW!
1.Twilight saga
2.Blogging
3.Friends
4.Decode the song
5.What it's going to be like now that we our
in a new stake.
6.Watching T.V shows on the Computer
7.Sleeping In
8.What my future is going to be like

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE DAILY
1. I love you
2.Good Night
3.Give me 2 more minutes
4.I don't want to wake up
5.I love Twilight
6.I don't want to go to school
7.Can I go on a bike ride with Katie
8.I call computer

8 T.V SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1.Jon and Kate Plus Eight
2.Dancing With the Stars
3.Growing Pains
4.What Not to Wear
5. Americas Next Top Model (sometimes)
6.American Idol
7.Don't have cable
8.Watching the Helm's satellite T.V

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1.Wake Up at 6:15am
2.Emailed Alyssa
3.Fed my brain with information from school
4.Was on the computer
5.Family Home Evening
6.Talking About Twilight
7.Talked with my friends
8.Worked on a project for some people I really love

8 OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
1.Johnny Carinos
2.Red Lobster
3.Olive Garden
4.Texas Road House
5.Red Robin
6.Home cooked food (who doesn't like home cooked food?)
7.Eating at friends house
8.Montana Mikes (you have to say a Emporia restaurant)

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1.Going to the Twilight movie with my mom and friends
2.Going to the Temple trip with my friends
3.Seasonal Celebration
4.Christmas
5.Friend sleeping over this Friday
6.Girls Camp ( I know it is along ways away but a girl can dream)
7.Seeing family at Thanksgiving
8.Tomorrow (I don't know what will happen that day but I'm sure I'll find something new to look forward to.)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1.A laptop
2.Seeing Friends
3.To see family who live out of Emporia
4.Leave these blank because I have to many wishes to list
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Tonetta
2. Lauren Benson
3. Everyone I know has been basically
tagged. So these next spaces are for
people who want to leave a tag under
my comments.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Isn't funny that I feel like a learned a little more about you just by reading this tag. Maybe I say it to much and probably still not enough YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

erica said...

We are Jon & Kate fans too! That was a fun-read. I agree with your mom--you are one cool girl!

We can't wait to see you in a month and a half!