Sunday, November 23, 2008

Temple Trip


Yesterday the Emporia Ward youth went to the Oklahoma temple. It was really fun. There was 2 things that were really cool about it. 1.My mom got her ancestors names done and ready for me to baptize. I got to baptize my great, great, grandma who lived till I was three years old. 2. is that I got to go with my friends. We went in Bishop East car. After we were done in the temple we went for Chinese food. The way back was probably the craziest. We danced to Bishop East music on his Ipod. It was a blast. He had some really cool eighties songs on their that we danced in the back of the car to. I made a video of pictures from my trip. If you would like to see move pictures Alyssa should be posting some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

WOW!! Ariel I can't believe you made that slide show all by yourself!! I am impressed but even more impressed with you and your friends going to the temple and for the work you did there. Keep up the hard work in all the many areas of your life!

Alyssa said...

Some of thoese pictures were embarrssing...but o well. I had a great time!