
Usually a girl my age loves watching T.V shows that are in the trend right now or T.V shows that have a lot of gossip and drama. Yes I do like some show like that but I am a girl who likes watching old T.V shows as well. The old T.V show I am watching right now is Growing Pains. We have the first season on DVD but I watch the rest of the seasons on the internet. I am on season four and loving it. Yes I do like Cosby show to for those of you who guessed that but right now I am a Growing Pains girl. I love shows that are about a family like the Growing Pains, and Cosby Show. I would like to know what type of T.V shows you like. So post a comment and let me know!







3 comments:
juytrfgvbrttgggdd
I am so glad that we can watch tv shows on the computer! The things right now I most like watching are: Dancing with the Stars, Jon and Kate, and Extreme House Makeover. I am hoping to get caught back up on Smallville one of these days. Another older show you might check out is Family Ties or I really loved Who's the boss.
Those sound like fun shows you are watching. I am glad to know you have watched the cosby show. It is one of my favorite ones and funny & appropriate to watch with Lena.
Post a Comment