Monday, November 3, 2008

I LOVE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS


My poll question last week was what was my favorite candy bar, and only one of you guessed right. It is Reese's Peanut butter cups. I love those candy bars. My sister Faith got me into them. When ever my mom and I are at the store and she wants to know if I want to buy a candy bar I always say Reese's Peanut Butter cups or Reese's Whipped. Reese's whipped are like a peanut butter that is very fluffy in side the candy bar. I want to know what type of poll questions you would like me to ask. Just leave a comment about them and I will be sure to put that question on my blog.

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

How about what is your favorite or least favorite subject in school. Who is somebody you would like to meet? Your favorite kinds of food are fun to like soups, cereals, flavor of ice cream.

Thanks for your blog. I keep learning more and more about you!

Starry said...

How about Ariel what you want to be when you grow up. Or where you would go if you could travel anywhere. Anything about those you admire most and want to be most like would also be cool. I love keeping up with you on your blog. And I think I was the one who guessed your candy bar right, because I LOVE Reeses too and I like very few candy bars a lot. Keep writing as often as you can.

themosefamily said...

Ariel,
Lena wants to know if you could ask the question what is Ariel's favorite holiday? Love reading your blog.