






It is the eve before Thanksgiving and all day I have been thinking what I could put on my blog. then it popped in my head I could put what I am thankful for. There are a lot of thing that I am thankful for but I had to narrow it down. So here is my list in no particular order.
1.a cellphone to talk to people on
2.a sister that loves to do things with me
3.Every year if I made a list my parents would be on it. I thought that I should put special talents I am thankful for. One of them is my mom's creative cooking mind.
4.Dads technology skills
5.A baby cousin that when ever I come to see her she gives me the biggest smile that brightens my day.
6. A nice cozy bedroom
7.Two pesky brothers that sometimes ok most of the time mess with me but hey if their was not brothers on the earth my life would be pretty boring. AKA Bryant was being a brother and would not let me take a picture with him in it.
Though a lot of us only remember Thanksgiving as a day with Turkey, and mashed potatoes we should always remember that on this day we should remember what we are thankful for.







4 comments:
It is so great that you had all those wonderful things on your mind to be thankful for. Have i yet mentioned how much I love you background for your blog. It is just SO YOU!!
Well said, Ariel. You have lots to be thankful for! And our little family is very thankful to have you as our cousin/niece! We love you!
That last comment was from your Aunt Erica. Sorry, I'm using my mom's laptop! :)
Lily is sooo cute!
Post a Comment