Friday, November 21, 2008

GO TWILIGHT MOVIE



Today I saw the Twilight movie with Alyssa,Tonetta,and my mom. I have to say that the movie was really good. There were some scenes in the movie that are not in the book but really fit in the movie. You can see all the Twilight stuff I added. I AM A TRUE TWILIGHT ADDICT. You can say that this girl is the craziest Twilight fan I have ever seen but a girl has to be a fan of something. Lets get back to talking about the movie. I would give this movie a 9 1/2 10 out of 10. I might even go see the movie again when my dad goes and sees it, so that tells you that I really liked it. My favorite character in the movie is Edward. Well I should probably stop or I will start to spoil the movie for those of you have not seen it. So this is the biggest Twilight fan in KS signing off.

4 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Hey Ariel, Did you like the Twilight movie? You will probably never know how much it mean to me that you WANTED me to go with you. Thanks and I love you! It ranks right next to going to Chicago with you!

erica said...

Twilight is the big thing now huh?! Last night the restaurant we went to was packed with women about to go see the movie across the street! I love that you're such a big fan! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. I miss going to movies. Hey, wanna get together and do something over Thanksgiving? I think it would be fun if us girls got together. We'll see what we can do. Love ya.

Jen said...

Ariel,

I love the Twilight book also. I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet..but we're heading down to utah tomorrow and I'm going with my Mom and Sister-in-laws. I think it will be worth the wait being able to go with my mom too!
Love you're blog background:) super cute!