Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is to my brother Bryant




Last Sunday when I put stuff about my sister Faith, Bryant really wanted to put something on my blog. When I said no I was too busy he then wanted to create his own blog. SO when I was thinking of what I should put on my blog I decided to put something about my brother Bryant. First off I'll say the basic facts about him he's seven years old and is in Mrs. Korte's 2nd grade class. Bryant loves to catch little animals and bugs like spiders, caterpillars,fish, snakes, etc. Bryant is also one of the biggest Pokemon lovers I know. I'm am a total anti Pokemon person. Never in a million years would you catch anything Pokemon on my blog but in honer of my brother I will put a Pokemon picture on here just for him. Bryant also plays the violin, and will eat anything you make. His favorite restaurant is Red Lobster (because he loves shrimp). Well I hope when Bryant sees this on my blog it'll make his day a little better!

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Thanks for being a great and very sweet big sister. I think its neat that you took the time to do this for Bryant!

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet of you Ariel. Bryant is lucky to have you as a big sister and I'm lucky to have you as a daughter. (It's starting to sound like a scene from "Mulan" around here.)

themosefamily said...

Lena says she is surprised Bryant likes shrimp because not alot of kids she knows likes it. She also said she never knew Bryant liked Pokemon so much. Lena says she is glad Bryant is her friend.