Sunday, October 19, 2008

Guess What I'm doing for YW camp next year?????

Well as most of you know that every summer the all the YW in the stake goes to YW camp. Well 2009's Camp we are calling a YW experience, because we are going to Nauvoo and going to stay in a house and a hotel!!! We are also going to Nauvoo in buses that have bathrooms in them, and have little T.V's for every pair of seats. See why they didn't call it YW camp!!!! But the reason I am really excited for this next YW experience is because two maybe four of my best friends will get to go to camp with me, and especially that my mom wants to go with me to Nauvoo!!!!

1 comment:

Chanda Starr said...

You know I can't wait to go with you. I hope they let me. Yeah!!! No mice!