
Last night I went to my friend Abby's Halloween party.It was a blast. Their was food, and more food, music, and more, but the coolest thing there was the costumes people had created. So I thought I would share some of those costumes with you. I don't have pictures from the party but I'll see if I can find pictures of the costumes on the internet (DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE INTERNET!)So are fifth best costume was the goth costume. This girl said she just borrowed her brothers baggy black pants, one of her brothers humongous shirts, and lots of eyeliner. Are fourth best costume was the incredible hulk. This girl just got an incredible hulk mask, incredible hulk t-shirt, and incredible hulk boxers. Are third best costume was the eighties girl. This girl looked just like an eighties girl (even though I wasn't around during the eighties.) She had the crazy hair and bangs (which must of used tons of hairspray) and a cute outfit. Are second place outfit is the bumblebee. My friend Abby had this really cute costume that I wish I could of wore it for halloween. It was a leather short sleeve dress with yellow stiripes and cute antenas. Now it's the time you've been waiting for the number one costume. THE STOPLIGHT!!!! This costume was the coolist costume yet. She was wearing a costume that was a stop light and switched from red, yellow green. Now for those people who really need a costume idea maybe one of these crazy ideas will help you out.







6 comments:
Sounds like alot of really cute ideas, so how did you go? See how easy it is come up with things. Sounds like a great party with lots of good friends.
I went as a smartie pants but for Halloween Alyssa and I are going to be smartie pants and dum, dum. She's going to wear smarties on her pants and I'm going to wear dum, dum suckers. Who left the comment?
HEHEHEHEHEHE, I did! Now you have to figure our the mystery writer, do you need more clues??
Alright I'm going to take a guess on who it is and if you are not this person give me more clues. I'm guessing that this is my Grammie!
What a unique costume idea! Can't wait to see pictures of you in your Halloween costume! :)
You guessed correctly my dear!! Luv ya, grammie
Post a Comment