




Last night was mutual and I got some pictures that turned out pretty funny.The first picture is Hailey East drawing and listing to music (she wasn't really pleased with this picture.) The next picture is Erin East writing the answers to the game we were playing in mutual. The rest of the pictures are pictures of my BFF Alyssa and me being silly in the gym. The first one is me running with my hair kind of over my face. The next next two is Alyssa running and leaping pretending to make a basket in the basketball hoop. This next one is a very awkward picture (very awkward.) I was dancing on the chair and she got a picture of me in a very awkward pose. I almost didn't put this picture on here cause I was a little embarrassed but I put it on anyway. This last picture is Alyssa running in the parking lot with a piece of paper in front of her face. I hope you enjoyed my pictures from my very fun evening. Let me just tell Alyssa that I had a great time last night and can't wait to see you on Halloween. Her and I are going to dress up together for Halloween. You'll just have to wait and see what her and I are being until Halloween night!!! Forgot to tell you two of my pictures will have to be on another post because I can't fit any more on my post.







1 comment:
LOL... funny picture...i'm surprised you posted those!
-Alyssa
Post a Comment