Sunday, January 24, 2010

Samuel Frederick Kahle


My aunt Angie had her baby boy last Sunday named Samuel Frederick Kahle. So on Sunday and Monday I got to babysit Lily with my grandma. We got to go shopping in Salina and we had a pretty interesting experience. We were at Dillards and I had found some cute outfits so we went to the dressing rooms to try them on. Grandma and Lily were waiting outside of the dressing rooms while I was trying them on. While I was trying on the outfits it sounded like Lily was in the dressing room hall way but she wasn't out there. So when I was done I went out back to Grandma and Lily wasn't with her, we could hear her but we couldn't see her. We then realized that Lily had locked herself in a dressing room and couldn't get out. We then had to go ask a worker to unlock her out of the dressing room and the worker just laughed. It was a very funny experience. Up above I made a video of us 6 starrs holding baby Samuel and grandma and I babysitting her, so I hope you enjoy. Oh and sorry for the miss spelling on the video it is suppost to be Frederick.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

Great video, Ariel. It is very well done and thanks for putting it together!


Love,

Uncle Jeremy