Sunday, January 17, 2010

My first homemade music video


For christmas I got a video camera because I love making movies so much!!! Well the Helms and my siblings and I made a music video to Torn to Shreds by Def Leppard. We really had a blast making it and I did all of the post production and final touches. Everyone who has seen it really enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy it to. COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK!!

2 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

Awesome video Ariel! I think you have a great talent. Keep making those movies and sharing them with us.

Harmony Tagg said...

Ariel I <3 this vid sooo mcuho mucho!!! hahaha....the whole thing was HILARIOUS! I loved how faith was the drummer...and Katie was like a druky guitar player and courtland and ethan were just The Stars...lol. I miss everyone too much!! i hope i get to go again in the summer!! :*(