Thursday, November 12, 2009

Charlie Wilks on ESPN

You might remember a year ago I posted a post about a guy who was a year older then me and was in the 8th grade (now in the 9th grade) and his name was Charlie. He was on Topeka T.V, because he plays football and is blind. Well last night ESPN had this awesome special about him and shows clip and is very good...I even got teary eyed a little bit. I recommend you watch this..and leave commments!!!

3 comments:

erica said...

What a moving story. He seems so wise beyond his years. I'm sure he is inspiring many people each day as he plays, and I can't wait to hear more about him in the coming years.

Thanks for sharing this Ariel!

Starry said...

Wow! That was great to know about and to see someone making the most of what is given to them. It does inspire those of us who have so much to do even more with what we've got. Thanks for sharing Ariel!

Kelly said...

Hey Ariel, thanks for posting that! I wanted to watch, but missed it the night it was on ESPN!
~Ms. Payton