Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The Bug has bitten me again
That nasty bug has bitten me again. THE STOMACH BUG!! I was at school and after lunch my stomach hurt like someone was stabbing me the whole time. Then I had tennis and my stomach hurt so much that I really didn't do to good at tennis (not that I don't usually do good). Then right when I got in the car I said "mom my stomach hurts". She took me home, I have been laying on the couch until 7:30pm and then I had to go barf in the toilet. So right now I am watching American Idol, my stomach kind of hurts right now (buts that because I just barfed). So looks like tomorrow I won't have to go to school!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better today Ariel!! That stomach bug business is nasty stuff!!
That sounds terrible. It is hitting us here too. It is a nasty thing. Get well soon!
Post a Comment