

Wednesday was New Beginnings at YW. For are program we presented a skit for the new YW coming this year (aka Breanne and Katie). We did the Wizard of Oz. Only we weren't looking for the Oz.....we were looking for the temple! It was really fun. I played the Lion. Here are the list of parts.
Dorthy: Shuresa Kair Scarecrow: Alyssa Walecki Tinman: Mia Kair Lion: Ariel Starr ( THAT'S ME) Good witch: Erin East Bad witch:Haley East. It was really fun. Up top is a picture of the cast!







2 comments:
YW ROCK!!!! You did awesome and am so happy that I got to be a part of your evening. Your BOO HOO was great. Did you hear the audience chuckle because it was just like the movie BOO HOO. Let's stay on that golden road and I'll see you in the temple someday!!
Too cute. Looks like you had fun. I wish I could have seen it. I hate that I'm missing so much now. Well, love ya and keep being strong.
Post a Comment