Friday, February 13, 2009

Me and Hope



This Friday we had school off because of parent teacher confrences. We had the East kids come over, which are Noah, Matthew, and Hope. They were all down stairs playing, so I decided go down there and see what they were doing. When I went down there guess what one year old toddler was their wanting to play with me. Hope was their, this was really surprising because she hardly wants to play with me. First she wanted me to carry her up and down the stairs. For those of you who know Hope you know that she is a big girl and carrying her up and down the stairs is like your own personal work out. After we were done doing that we played with play food. She actually made me put the plastic food in my mouth. She then wanted to go up stairs and watch Winnie the Pooh. During that time I got her to take some pics with me. So I hope you enjoy the pics, and that is my story about my morning with Hope!

3 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

it is so good to see you taking care of little ones. i can't wait till you can watch lily again for me.

Chanda Starr said...

You are such an awesome young lady. You are so kind and caring with little ones. It does not surprise me at all that Hope couldn't wait for you to come and play.

erica said...

What cute pictures! I'm sure Hope LOVED having you all to herself...you definitely have a gift with little kids!!