part 1: shopping: The main point of this party was the shopping, and everyone knows that shopping is a way to get a girls heart. We got to Topeka around 4:45pm. My mom let us go around the mall by ourselves. We decided that before dinner we were really just going to look around the mall then after dinner we would go and buy stuff. When it was time for us to eat we couldn't decide where we were going to eat at. It took us about 30 minutes to decide where to eat. We finally decided that we would just eat at the food court. Mia and I got Chinese, Alyssa got taco bell, and Katie got Subway. It was really good. After dinner we went and bought a ton of stuff. Aeropostale had a ton of on sale things, so that was where I got most of my clothes. A birthday gift from my parents was a pair of converse so after Aeropostale we went to Payless and got my shoes. We ended up being at the mall for four hours. After the mall we went to Kohls and Walmart. It was an awesome shopping trip.
part 2: slumber party
We got home around 11:30pm from Topeka. The girls were going to spend the night as well. We started our little slumber party by having b-day cake. Now you are probably thinking how the heck can they have cake at midnight, but hey you can't have a party with out one of grandma's cakes. We stayed up till 4:00am (well some of us did some of us went to bed at 5:00). We played truth or dare, and we had some pretty funny dares to. We then watched She's the Man. Alyssa and I fell asleep during the movie but Mia and Katie watched the whole thing. We all woke up at random times but all of us were awake by 11:00. We had donuts, and played Mario Kart. We then had a big wrestling match. The pictures below are our wrestling poses. I have to say that Mia has some pretty good wrestling moves. She know how to get you into a pretty good headlock. We then had lunch. We all were starting get tired and worn out so we just really relaxed. Everyone left at 4:00pm. I have to say that this one of the best party's I have had. Thanks girls for the presents and thanks mom and dad for putting up with us crazy girls!

Alyssa hurt her finger

Mia .vs. Alyssa

My wrestling pose
/>Mia's wrestling pose

Alyssa's wrestling pose

Katie's wrestling pose

Mia sleeping

Katie being silly

Say cheese Alyssa

BFFS FOREVER







3 comments:
I think your birthday must have been the best teenage party ever. It looks and sounded like you all had a blast. Thanks for letting you old mom be a part of your special day.
I didn't even realize you posted about your birthday! I've been waiting to hear all about it! :)
What an awesome party! Shopping and a slumber party...what's better than that? Love the pictures. :) Happy 13!!
I didn't realize your b-day party went until 4 pm in the afternoon right before Grandpa's recital! Wow, what fun! I am sure you are going to remember this forever. Love you much, Grandma
Post a Comment