Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sisters, Sisters


This blog entry is dedicated to my sister Faith. Yesterday I realized how grateful I am to have her as a sister. Yesterday I didn't have Wednesday night activities so it was just my mom, Bryant, Faith, and I at home. I was about to play Wii by myself and then I realized that the past week I hadn't really done anything with Faith, so I asked her if she wanted to play wii with me. Her and I had a blast playing. We played for like an hour and a half. It was during that time when we were turning off the wii and she asked me if I would help her get ready for bed (she rarely asks me to help her). When I was helping her and telling jokes to each other I realized I loved her SO much. I don't know if you have heard the song sisters but my aunt Angie and Alena have sung it before. The song is about two sisters who never grow apart. So here I have posted the lyrics to the song. I LOVE YOU FAITH.


Sisters, sisters,
There were never such devoted sisters.
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir.
I'm here to keep my eye on her.

Caring, sharing
every little thing that we are wearing.
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome,
she wore the dress and I stayed home.
All kinds of weather, we stick together,
the same in the rain or sun.
Two different faces, but in tight places
we think and we act as one. Uh-huh!

Those who've seen us
know that not a thing can come between us.
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can.
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister,
and Lord help the sister that comes between me and my man.

All kinds of weather, we stick together,
the same in the rain or sun.
Two different faces, but in tight places
we think and we act as one. Uh-huh!

Those who've seen us
know that not a thing could come between us.
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can.
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister,
and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.

Sisters!
Sisters!
Sisters!
Don't you come
between me and my man!

2 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

I love this picture. I miss you all so much. We'll see you in a couple of weeks. Say hi to Faith for me.

erica said...

You are such a good older cousin to Maddy, so I can only imagine what an incredible sister you are! Faith is very lucky to have you, Ariel.