
My before picture

My before yucky hair

Foiling my hair for the highlights

Drying the highlights

Layering my hair

Look how happy I am

Look at my beautiful new hair!


Yesterday my grammie took me to get my hair cut, highlighted, and slightly layered, Now when I say cut you will probably think just a trim but THIS was not a trime. She whacked off about 5-6 inches of hair. So instead of my long ratty hair I have just below the shoulder hair. I also got my hair hightlighted blond. My hair stylist is a master hair person. After she was done highlighting she even layered it a little bit! All I have to say is I love my hair. After we got my hair done we went to Applebees for dinner. It was delicous. Now let me explain the pictures. Now my pictures are in steps so follow the steps of my night with Grammie. I would like to say thank you Grammie for doing this for me! I love you so much.







5 comments:
CUTE Ariel! Your hair looks gorgeous and very healthy! And you look beautiful, but you would look beautiful no matter what your hair style.
I bet you feel like shaking that hair where ever you go. It looks awesome! I am jealous!!
I love you back so much and it is so fun watching you transform during your hair process. You have beautiful hair and it is fitting for a beautiful young lady!
Super cute hair Ariel. In the last pic you look so much like your aunt Angie. Big family resemblance. She was close to your age when we first moved to KS.
Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday Sweeet Ariel, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Sis Mose
Post a Comment