Monday, September 15, 2008

Caught the Blogging Bug!


Hey everybody my names Ariel Starr the oldest daughter of Chanda. My mom has been doing blogging for along time now and I've always wanted to start a blog after I saw hers. So I finally found the time to finally get a blog setup. So I've decided that in my first blog entry I will tell you about myself. I'm 12 yrs old and a seventh grader at Emporia Middle school (GO EMS VIKINGS). I am the oldest of 4 children and my parents are Adam and Chanda Starr. I love guitars, singing, shopping, guitar hero, and hanging out with my friends. Some of my friends are Alyssa Walecki, Mia Kair, Valeria Rubio, Katie Helm, and many more. Sometimes I am a Drama Queen at times but hey that's how kids my age act sometimes. Well I gotta go and I hope that I can blog somemore soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ariel,

Way to go on starting a blog. It's such a fun way to jot stuff down quickly, and so fun to look back on. I think you'll have lots of fun blogging. And I'll have lots of fun keeping up with what's goin on with you! -Jen

Grammie said...

Ariel,
Will love following you with your blog. This will be a great way for me to know what is going on with you all the time. You are special and loved alot. Love, Grammie