Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ariels music jukebox




I thought I should write a blog on some of my favorite songs, and singers. Their are some people that I only like one of their songs but their are some singers I love all of their music. One person I love is David Archuleta. David Archuleta was the runner up for American Idol but is beating David Cook in the music charts. He is also a Mormon. One thing i thought that was pretty cool about him was during american idol even though he couldn't be at seminary he kept up with his seminary class and scripture master. I also like Taylor Swift. The other people I only like a couple of their songs. Like Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, Fergie and so on. The funny thing about the Jonas Brother is I never really liked them I kind of like them now.I got into one of their songs called Burning Up because my cousin Camryn showed it to me. Faith loves the Jonas Brothers. Ever since she saw a picture of them and I told her their name she said I love the Jonas Brothers. Well I hope you see some of my favorite music. You can listen to some of the songs on my play list.

No comments: