Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse Midnight Showing

This week was a big week for me!!! The Twilight Saga Eclipse came out at midnight on June 30th. Me and a couple of friends from school wanted to make this night a blast!! My friend Jessica's mom was nice enough to takes us to Kansas City to see Eclipse at midnight in IMAX!! She got us a hotel and everything and I am very grateful that she took us! It was a blast!!!





This was the first time I had ever been to an IMAX theater and I have to say it was worth the money I spent to see it!!! They had 17 theaters showing Eclipse at midnight and every single theater was sold out!!! We got to the theater at 10 and there was already a HUGE line of people waiting to get in!! The picture is only one ninth people in line there! We were very worried that we were going to have to wait but we found out that since we were seeing it in Imax that we could just go straight on into the theater and get seats!!




I am glad that we went when we did because if we went any later we would of had to sent on the floor!! Though I had to wait 2 hours in the theater to see the movie it was worth it. I think that this movie is defiantly the BEST so far!!! You could tell they had a lot more money to make this movie, and all of the action was very cool. This defiantly the most action packed of the series with the battle at the end. I recommend that if you haven't seen it yet that you should!!! I am about to go see it for the third time already!!


2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I am jealous!! maybe I can be the cool mom that takes you to see the next movie..hint hint!!

Starry said...

You're already seeing it for a third time--wow! I just barely saw New Moon a couple of months ago. I'll have to see this one sooner. I'm so glad you had a great time!