I finally finished my first Young Woman's project!!! I made a generations quilt that is made of fabric from all of the woman in my family. It took me about 6 months to do and was a lot of work but once I saw the final project I was glad that I spent that time on it. There is only 4 more days of school left and I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I will post about all of those end of the school year stuff when it happens!! Down below is a picture of my quilt which is now hanging up in my family room. I would like to thank my mom, grammie, grandma Newkirk, Aunt Angie, Grandma Starr, Aunt Tonya, Faith, Aurora, and Aunt Alena for helping me finish my quilt!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Young Womens Project
I finally finished my first Young Woman's project!!! I made a generations quilt that is made of fabric from all of the woman in my family. It took me about 6 months to do and was a lot of work but once I saw the final project I was glad that I spent that time on it. There is only 4 more days of school left and I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I will post about all of those end of the school year stuff when it happens!! Down below is a picture of my quilt which is now hanging up in my family room. I would like to thank my mom, grammie, grandma Newkirk, Aunt Angie, Grandma Starr, Aunt Tonya, Faith, Aurora, and Aunt Alena for helping me finish my quilt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Great job! You are lucky to be surrounded by so many strong loving women in you life! Can't wait to keep helping you on future projects.
Post a Comment