Thursday, August 27, 2009

MUD WAR!!!

This Wednesday we had really fun mutual. We went to the Rubios Ranch and did activities in MUD!!! It was so much fun. We did three legged races, wheel barrels and of course TUG OF WAR. Sadly to say my team lost and got more mud all over us. If you go on my facebook profile you can go and look at it (I will try to get it on my blog just can't figure it out right now.) But the funnest thing was the MUD WAR. After we did all of the activities we started throwing mud at each other. We got pretty muddy. It was so fun that leaders had to yell at us to stop. We were so muddy....we were covered head to toe. Mia probably got the most muddy because she kept falling face first in to the mud. It was one of the most fun activities I have been to in a LONG time. Check out the pictures below. Credit goes to Cassi Gile she took the pics. I never thought that playing in the mud would be so fun!!! So I recommend if you are ever bored...GO HAVE A MUD WAR!!!

Noah looking like a CRAZY MUD MONSTER!!



Mia and Logan...Mia won the muddiest award

Desiree and Alejandra BEST BUDS!!!
Georgina and Desiree

The Beehives
The whole Mutual group

No comments: