As you know from my moms blog I had a Twilight Release party. I have been waiting for the DVD to come out all month and finally the day had come. I had been so excitied. I had invited Katie, and Mia. Alyssa was also invited but she had other obligatioins, MISSED YOU ALYSSA!! The party started at eight o clock. The Hastings release party didn't start till 10:00pm but I had them come 2 hrs earlier so we could just talk and stuff. We fiddled around waiting for the clock to turn till 10:00pm so we could jump in the car and drive to Hastings. When it turned 10:00pm we got in the car and drove to Hastings. Their wasn't that much stuff their but it was still a blast. They had trivia game, and special features playing on the t.v. They also were selling Twilight drinks like Team Edward, and Team Jacob. I got a Team Edward because he is the hottest vampire in the world. It was a italian pop with strawberrys, and cherries, and other flavors. It was yummy. I also saw some other friends from school their. It was 11:50pm. 10 min till the movie was out. Mom got in line the 2nd one in line a matter of fact. It was finally midnight. The cash registers started rolling and we got are special edition copy of Twilight. Finally that Twilight movie was in my hands, I could watch it when ever I wanted to. I also got a free twilight watch and poster. We got home and watched the special features. I had a friend who could not watch the movie so we did not. When her parents watch it and approve it I will watch it with her and post about that when it happens. We had for a snack cheetos, doritos, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. YUMMY! After the special features we watched Shes the Man. It is always a tradition when Mia is over that we watch She's the Man, and as usual I fell asleep at the same part and woke up at the same part. THE END. We went to sleep at 4:000am, but we slept in till 12:00pm. The paraty ended at 1:00pm so we had to hurry and eat breakfast, and put away everything. I have to say that it was a blast. We took most of the pics on Mias camera and I do not have them at the moment but I will post the pics I took while I was there. Now I just have to count down till New Moon hits theaters. Nov. 20. I know that is a long time but I can still keep my count down going. I will have to say I always check all of my twilight websites to find updates of the movie. I am going to say it and you probably can tell that I am one of the biggest Twilight fans in the world.

The Twilight special edition

Twilight Poster

Snacks

watching Twilight Special Features

Mia sleeping

Breakfast (donuts)
2 comments:
Glad you had fun at your party. I can hardly believe you stayed up so late. I didn't even hear you making any noise. I will warn you that Courtland really enjoyed being able to watch the movie with you. I think you have another team Edward fan.
SO FUN!! And now I am really craving junk food! :)
By the way, I've been thinking of you this whole week and totally missing our annual spring break sleepover...if you ever come out to BYU we will HAVE to do that again! :)
Post a Comment