Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few fun things that have happened

I haven't posted for two weeks, and I have been meaning to do it for along time but every time I was about to something came up. So I am typing this post when nothing is in the way to make me not write it. Their has been two things that I have been meaning two post that I am going to type in one post. The first thing happened last Saturday. Last Saturday I babysat Aurora, Leia, Hope, and Faith. That Saturday was the day of the wolf creek tours and they were not old enough to go so I babysat them. We were watching Max and Ruby and an episode about a beauty shop came on. Well since Max and Ruby were doing a beauty shop we decided to have are own beauty shop. I did all of the girls make up they way they wanted. I let them pick which color and etc. So below is Leia, Faith and Hope with there new makeup do. Aurora wouldn't do a picture so that was why she is not in it.


My next thing involves my art class in school. One project that we just did is paper mache. I made a M and M dude. I have to say I think he looks pretty good. My aunt Alena, Angie and uncle Jared had the same art teacher as me and did the same project. That is very special. So I will try not to go so long with not posting the Life of a Teenage Starr Drama Queen.

4 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

You are a great babysitter and a great big sister. While I am writing I am watching an old family movie and it is Bryant's first birthday. You talk and talk about how he is a dream come true. It is sweet and you are even sweeter. I LOVE the M&M dude. He is really cool. No wonder you crave chocolate when you wake up in the morning!

Alyssa said...

Wow...that M&M dude looks pretty kool! Great Job! :)

erica said...

You're so artistic Ariel-with the paper mache and the girls' make-up! :) Looks great.

Starry said...

Ariel is your art teacher, Ms. Oberly? I really loved being an art assistant to her. I hope she is doing well. I love your M&M man! I also am so glad you were able to help all the adults out with babysitting. That means so much to them you know. Keep up the posts!