Saturday, March 28, 2009

Change of Plans



This weekend I was suppost to go on a temple trip with my friends but it got canceled because of this horrible cold weather we are getting. So instead I went to my friend Katie's house and spent the night. My brother Bryant had his birthday party/sleepover Friday so I went to Katies house because her brothers were going to the party. We went to Braums for dinner. I got a Jr. Burger with fry's and a shake. Katie got the same thing and we also split a chicken strip meal. After we finished are dinner we went back to the Helms house. Jane and Darrin (katie's parents) watched the twilight movie to see if Katie could watch it tonight with me. While we were waiting anxiously we watched a What Not to Wear marathon and played and talked. When Katies parents said that she could watch it we ran down stairs and watched it. KATIE LOVED THE MOVIE!!! She is a Twilight fan just like me (good thing I am not the only one). We had chocolate donuts for a snack (YUMMY). After the movie was done we talked and read the first chapter of Eclipse together. We then went to bed at 1:45am. We woke up at 10:00am and played with her baby sister Olivia and had breakfast. We spent the rest of the day talking about Twilight, playing in the snow, watching T.V, and other fun things. It was a blast and I was glad that I was able to have a fun time with one of my Best Friends.

2 comments:

grammie said...

There is nothing in the world like having a best mine. I dont see my best from childhood often, but when we do, it is like we were never apart. She lived across the street from me, just like your best friend lives down the street. You are blessed and lucky to have such a great true long lasting friend.

Chanda Starr said...

Glad you ended up having a great evening. BFF's are awesome!!